top of page
T U R A N G A W A E W A E H O U S E
This Conservation Plan has been commissioned by the Waikato Raupatu Lands Trust with the support of the New Zealand Historic Places Trust Turangawaewae House is owned by the Tainui Maori Trust Board. Turangawaewae House is an extraordinary building. It was built in 1918-1919 as a Kauhanganui, a Parliament building, on a prominent site within the township of Ngaruawahia. The property comprises two sections of land on Eyre St in the township of Ngaruawahia.
bottom of page